Abu Simbel Private Tour via Plane
Aswan day Tour
Abu Simbel Private Half-Day Tour via Plane
temples of Abu Simbel
04 hours (Approx.)
The twin temples at Abu Simbel are 2 of the best-preserved and most awe-inspiring of ancient Egypt. Discover them with a quick and convenient plane ride from Aswan. See the towering statues of Ramesses II and his queen as you learn about their intriguing repositioning in the last century.
- Bookings should be made at least 48 Hours prior to the tour. (for last minute bookings, please call us at +201282695151)
- Prices are quoted in USD, per person.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences (let us know at the time of booking).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear smart casual clothes, comfortable walking shoes, and sunscreen
- Traffic and weather might affect the duration.
- Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure that you always receive the lowest price possible.
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan, then transfer by air-conditioned van to Aswan airport, fly to Abu Simbel, enjoy an excursion to visit the most magnificent monuments in the world “Abu Simbel Temple”, start your amazing tour to visit Ramsses II Temple, it was primarily dedicated to Re-Harakhte, then proceed to visit his wife Temple “ Nefertari Temple” dedicated to Hathor, both Temples were threatened by submersion in Lake Nasser, due to the construction of the High Dam, but the Egyptian Government secured the support of UNESCO, and agreed for the salvage operation which took approx. 4 years from 1964 till 1968, at the end of your tour transfer to Abu Simbel airport, fly back to Aswan, meet & assist at Aswan airport, transfer to your hotel.
Type: Tours around / in Aswan
Departs From: Aswan centrally located hotels
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up or customer’s location
Duration: 04 hours (Approx.)
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tou
- Flight ticket Aswan / Abu Simbel / Aswan
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All transfers by private an air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing as described in the itinerary including the admission fees
- All taxes & service charge
- Egypt Entry visa
- Any other item not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, Citadel and Old Cairo
Classical Egypt tour package
Sound and Light Show at Pyramids Plateau of Giza
The Legendary Pyramids of Giza, the enigmatic Sphinx, and Valley Temple