Edfu & Kom Ombo Temples Private Full-Day Tour with Lunch
Aswan day Tour
Kom Ombo and Edfu Tour
Temple of Horus at Edfu and Temple of Kom Ombo
08 hours (Approx.)
Find one of the most significant sacred structures in Egypt, the Temple of Horus at Edfu, before a visit of the Temple of Kom Ombo. Your private guide enlightens you with tales of ancient mythology as you wander through edifices built in devotion to divine deities.
- Bookings should be made at least 48 Hours prior to the tour. (for last minute bookings, please call us at +201208932545)
- Prices are quoted in USD, per person.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences (let us know at the time of booking).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear smart casual clothes, comfortable walking shoes, and sunscreen
- Traffic and weather might affect the duration.
- Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure that you always receive the lowest price possible.
0 – 05.99 Free of Charge
6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan, then drive by air-conditioned modern Van to Kom Ombo Temple, upon arrival visit Kom Ombo Temple, it is actually consists of two temples Sobek Temple and Haroeris Temple, The hypostyle hall has papyrus capitals on the columns, The Temple has scant remains, There are also tombs from the Old Kingdom in the vicinity of Kom-Ombo village, then proceed to Edfu Temple ( Horus Temple ), it is considered the best preserved ancient temple in Egypt and the second largest Temple after Karnak, the first hypostyle hall has images for God Hathor and God Horus, at the end of your tour transfer back to your hotel in Aswan.
Type: Tours around / in Aswan
Departs From: Aswan centrally located hotels
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up or customer’s location
Duration: 08 hours (Approx.)
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tour
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All transfers by private an air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing as described in the itinerary including the admission fees
- Lunch box from your hotel in Aswan
- All taxes & service charge
- Egypt Entry visa
- Any other item not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, Citadel and Old Cairo
Classical Egypt tour package
Sound and Light Show at Pyramids Plateau of Giza
The Legendary Pyramids of Giza, the enigmatic Sphinx, and Valley Temple